Call or email us with your project, large or small.
Windjammer Construction, 7852 Rockfish Valley Highway, Afton, Va. 22902
Phone: (540) 456-8376
Fax: (540) 456-8403
For general inquiries, please call our office line or email our office manager Scotti Troxell: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your project is in Charlottesville, contact our in-town project manager Gabe Silver at (434) 760-2840 or email@example.com to set up an on-site consultation.
Come visit our office in Nelson County, nestled amongst the foothills and breweries on Rt. 151, the "Brew Ridge Trail." We are just a few minutes south of Blue Mountain Brewery, on the way to Wintergreen.
Windjammer Construction, Inc. is insured and licensed as a Class A General Contractor.
What Windjammer Brings to Your Project
- An EarthCraft House Certified Builder
- Long experience incorporating timberframe, stone, and traditional metal elements
- A team of craftsmen who understand the principles and practice of building science
- Experience incorporating contemporary modular elements into our structures
- Experience building passive solar homes
- Ability to execute designs in many styles, whether modern or traditional, refined or rustic, formal or whimsical
- Connections with local tradesmen and artisans with excellent reputations
- Understanding and commitment to the use of local materials and resources
- A reputation of standing behind our work